This Symposium is the 17th in a series of technical meetings dealing with ionizing radiation and its applications that began in 1964 and has subsequently been held at intervals of about every four years. Recently, it has been held every other year in Ann Arbor and the Berkeley area alternately. The two most recent in this series were held in 2014 on the University of Michigan campus (SORMA XV) and in 2016 at the University of California, Berkeley (SORMA XVI), with a program that included over 400 attendees, patrons, and exhibitors. Its focus has expanded over the decades to include the amazing breadth of ionizing radiation measurement applications and technologies.
We invite you back to Ann Arbor to join us in celebrating SORMA XVII!
SORMA XVII - June 11th, 2018 to June 14th, 2018 at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Symposium Chairman: David K. Wehe
- Deadline Extension: The NIMA proceedings manuscript deadline has been extended to Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
- Abstract Book: The Abstract Book and Program book are now available.
- Website Maintenance: The SORMA website will be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance from 6:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST on May 5th, 2018. Thank you for your patience.
- SORMA XVII Program available online. All submissions have been reviewed and assigned an oral or poster presentation.
- Early Registration Extension: The deadline for early registration has been extended to 11:59 PM EST, May 4th, 2018. Please register by that time to receive the discounted early registration rate.
- Deadline Extension: The abstract and summary submission deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM EST, March 7th, 2018. Please have your submission in by that time so the Organizing Committee can review all submissions by the end of March.