Registration and Fees
There are two independent registrations for the SORMA XVII Conference.
- SORMA XVII Website Registration: With a website account, you will gain access to online abstract and summary submission and will be kept informed of important dates and deadlines. This registration is only necessary if you intend on submitting your work to the SORMA XVII Conference.
- SORMA XVII Attendance Registration: In order to attend the SORMA XVII conference, you must monetarily secure your symposium participation.
Visa letters are only available on request, for the international attendees from the countries which require U.S. visa for traveling to the U.S..
For security purposes, please follow the instructions below to request the visa letters.
- Create an author account on this website with correct information.
- Update your profile to include a correct address and contact numbers.
- Email email@example.com with all the relevant information.
Please make sure to mention that you are requesting a visa letter.
You can obtain additional information about the U.S. visa by following the link below.
U.S. Department Of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs - Visitor Visa B-1
||Early Registration (On or before Friday, May 4th, 2018)
||Regular Registration (After Friday, May 4th, 2018)
||Symposium Registration Fee
||Student Registration Fee
||Guest Banquet Ticket
||$60 (per each guest)
Your registration fee includes: attendance at all sessions, conference materials, abstract booklet, proceedings, receptions, and banquets.
- The opening reception at the Michigan League Patio Garden on Monday evening is open to all.
- The conference reception hosted by our sponsors is at the University of Michigan Museum of Art on Tuesday Evening is open to all.
- The conference dinner is at The Henry Ford on Wednesday evening.
||Exhibitors at the symposium are entitled to one complimentary registrations per organization. These registrations exclude the published proceedings, but include the receptions and banquet.
You will receive an email acknowledging your online registration immediately following submission of the form. A detailed confirmation and receipt will follow via email within five business days. If you do not receive
this official confirmation with five business days, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to specify the Radiation Measurements Symposium or SORMA in all your correspondence.
Refund requests must be submitted via email to the address below on or before Tuesday, May 29th, 2018. All refund and cancellation requests will incur a $35.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from all approved refunds. No refunds will be issued after Tuesday, May 29th, 2018. Substitutions are encouraged--please contact Conference and Event Services with this information as soon as possible. Refunds will take approximately six to eight weeks.
For questions regarding registration please contact:
University of Michigan, Conference & Event Service
Phone: (734) 764-2000
Please specify the Radiation Measurements Symposium or SORMA when you contact the office.
For questions regarding the conference please use the contact page